I am a multicultural photographer & artist. I see myself as creative, curious, kind and always learning.
Hi!! I'm Sarah Elizabeth Varughese!!
17 Things to know about me
1. I am a full-time boss babe!! (Photography is my ONLY full-time job).
2. I am a non-conformist. (But in the most polite ways).
3. I am a goal-getter. I make new year's resolutions on my birthdays.
4. I am quirky, silly, goofy, nerdy - like a big kid!!
5. My dad is from Kerala, India; and my mom is a mix of Irish/English/Welsh
(my non-conformity runs deep)
6. I workout 3x a week with a trainer; I love being strong
(deadlifts are my favorite, and my squats are finally getting better)
7. I have a huge imagination and enjoy making up crazy stories
8. I don't watch TV (I have too many other things I'd rather do)
9. I love learning and pushing my boundaries of what I think I can do.
10. My latest projects will be always be on Instagram
11. I become friends with my clients - and the girls and I hang out
12. I am highly creative - I don't know how to do life any other way
13. My best friends are also photography business owners
14. I can talk in made up voices (see #4 & #7)
15. I can hum along to almost every Disney song... and tell you the storylines in all
16. Sarah Elizabeth is my first and middle name. Varughese is my last name (rhymes with "Pair-a-geese"). I love the uniqueness of my last name, but do you see why I stopped at my middle name for my business? LOL
and finally... I am proud of who I am; how hard I fight for my business and my craft; how I have a strong story of my journey and how far I've come; and how much I LOVE my clients... but my strength is not my own:
17. "I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength!" I have a very strong personal faith, but I don't believe in making anyone feel less than... my calling is love & compassion.
Pictures tell stories about who we are... so here are some pictures from my real life: